- Abomination of desolation--what is it?
- Abortion--Is it murder?
- Acts 1:11--Same manner
- Ages of the Sages
- Angel of the Lord--Is it God?
- Anti-Christ--Future or past?
- Are the Jews Still the Elect of God?
- Audience relevance--Is it critical?
- Canon of Scripture (55 pages)
- Chilton-"What happened in 70AD?"
- Christmas--Is it Christian?
- Coming-- In glory
- Coming-- In judgment
- Context, Context, Context
- Corinthian Church's Gifts
- Creation Groaning?
- Creeds--Good or bad?
- Critics and Scoffers
- Daniel 11--Still future?
- Day(s) of the Lord--One or many?
- Desire of the nations--Jesus or wealth?
- Destruction of Jerusalem
- Does "Soon" mean "Soon"?
- Double fulfillment? Is it valid?
- The Early church vs the Modern church
- Early date of Revelation-Scholars
- Easter--Is it Christian?
- Effeminate or Homosexual?
- Elijah and Enoch--Taken to Heaven?
- Every creature--Did they hear the Gospel?
- Evolution From Hollywood
- Ezekiel's river--Preview of the Gospel
- Heaven--Are most of us going there?
- Hell--Would God really...?
- Holiness of God--What is God like?
- Homosexual or Effeminate?
- Humanism--A religion!
- Imminence by futurists?--Yes!
- Imminence of NT writers--Why?
- Is Christmas Christian? 2 separate articles
- Islam--The way to God?
- Israel--Who is the 'Israel of God'?
- Israel--It's history
- Is today's 'Israel' the same Israel of the OT?
- Jewish claims against Jesus--false prophet!
- Jews--Are They Still the Elect?
- Judgment of the sheep and goats
- Kingdom of the waters--The Gospel in the OT
- Kings of Israel and Judah
- KJV--Is it the most accurate?
- KJV--A Roman Catholic Bible?
- KJV vs NIV--Christological Comparison
- Marriage and divorce--What does Jesus say?
- Matthew--Why I became a Preterist?
- Matthew 24--by John Wesley
- Matthew 24:35--'Transitional verse'?
- Mello-- ('about to')--Why do the translators omit it?
- Men's and women's roles in the Bible
- Millennium--Literal or symbolic?
- Mistakes in the Bible!
- Sabbath--For everyone?
- Sabbaths and new moons--Ceremonial days?
- Seal--Seal not
- See--Who sees 'these things'--them or us?
- Self Examination
- Shadow to substance--OT to NT
- Shortly--Does it mean shortly?
- Signs in the heavens--1st century witnesses of them
- Sins of Sodom--Homosexuality or inhospitality?
- Soon coming of Jesus--Was it soon?
- Sun, moon and stars--Literal?
- Talmud, Judaism's Bible--Exposed!
- Televangelists--Beware of the 'faith' teachers!
- Textual Transmission
- The Three R's
- Thousand years is a day--To whom?
- Time-Lines--How critical are they?
- Tongues For Today?
- Transfiguration--7 days later?
- Transitional Verse?
- Translations--English versions
- Trump(et)--One or many?
- Twelve mistakes about prophecy
- War Signs
- Was Peter ever in Rome?
- What is a Preterist?
- Which version? KJV or NIV?
- Whole world?
- Whore of Babylon--Rome or Jerusalem?
- Word of God--It's utmost importance
- World or Age--What was coming to an end?
- World without end--World or age?